Buyers or investors looking for an affordable property that move-in or rental-ready would be hard pressed to find better value than this tidy home. Backing onto native reserve and highlighted by elevated views of the surrounding district through to the Watagan mountains and catching distant ocean glimpses, its relaxed interiors boast a traditional 3-bedroom/1-bathroom layout with open plan living at its heart. A comfortable home with excellent future potential to enhance and add extra value if desired, its handy address is under 2km from Toronto’s booming CBD and waterfront cafes.
- Easycare single-level interiors with an elevated position catching inspiring views
- Open-plan living/dining area with hard-wearing floor tiles and full of natural light
- Black and white kitchen with laminate benchtops, electric cooker and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms serviced by a tidy bathroom with shower-over-bath combination
- Good-sized backyard, fully fenced and backing directly onto bushland reserve
- Lock-up single garage, 1.3km from Toronto Hospital, 4km to Fassifern Station