With an incredible view toward the coast and an ocean horizon, this instantly comfortable home enjoys a stellar location and infinite future scope. Offering a 4-bedroom layout with an array of original inclusions combined with modern updates, it enjoys an open plan living area and glass-enclosed sunroom for family flexibility. A magnificent opportunity with unlimited potential for a full contemporary transformation, it lies just 1.5km from the celebrated café strip of New Lambton, and moments from the John Hunter Hospital and highly sought-after schools.
- Elevated home with single garage underneath and single-storey layout
- Open living/dining area with split-system air-con and plantation shutters
-Original kitchen - retro-style, functioning although needing a modern update
- Glorious rear sunroom with glass walls, elevated view through to the ocean
- Four bedrooms; a mix of timber floorboards, carpet and linoleum
- Glossy bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and large walk-in shower
- Leafy yard with rambling pathways and open spaces for alfresco dining
- Wide front verandah, rear terrace, rooftop solar panels, storage room
- Great opportunity in a loved suburb, close to cafes, clubs, shopping, schools
Please Note: All information in the document has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out their own investigations. Floorplan areas and direction of North are a guide and approximate only. Site layout is for illustration only and is 'Not a Survey Plan’.