Whilst there will be no open home viewings during the lockdown period, we are still here to assist you with private or virtual appointments. Please contact the Agent to discuss arranging your personal viewing.
Occupying one of the best waterfront positions on the peninsula and enjoying a nature reserve to one side, this high-calibre lifestyle home is your opportunity to live in paradise. Sitting on a large 1006sqm parcel it boasts a shared jetty, slipway and boat shed providing all the essentials for boat enthusiasts, plus a huge 4-car garage with a large loft space including a kitchenette, bathroom, and alfresco deck for ultimate entertaining. The homes’ interiors are framed by walls of glass, drawing your eye to the spectacular water views, and there are plenty of stunning architectural features including raked ceilings and a gorgeous kitchen skylight adding drama and style. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a private water’s edge property.
- A charming waterfront home boasting formal and informal living zones
- Versatile 2-3 bedroom floorplan with most rooms claiming water views
- Sun-splashed kitchen with easy connection to alfresco entertaining
- Full master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- 4-car garage with top-floor loft offering a kitchen, bathroom and deck
- Attached boat shed, slipway and shared jetty - ideal for the boat lover
- Step outside to launch the kayak or paddleboard in crystal clear waters
- 1.3km to Coal Point Public School, just over 6km to Toronto’s town centre